In order to work in a security capacity in our high profile environments which includes VIPs, Celebrities, politicians, etc, this workshop is a requirement. This workshop along with VIP 2 does not guarantee any close protection work with Sentinel Security Plus. Should you wish to pursue a path in the close protection industry, having this skill set is merely a foundation. With this training, along with developed experience from exposure in these environments, opportunities may present themselves.
This VIP workshop offers two intensive days of more than 16 hours of instruction, with a minimum of theory and an emphasis on practical hands–on learning and realistic exercises. Each student participates in learning sophisticated, innovative skills and techniques pertaining to personal performance on protective assignments.
- Small class size instructor to student ratio (10 students)
- Top Instructors from Federal Law Enforcement
- Two full days of hands-on exercises and classroom instructions, including realistic practical scenarios
- Opportunities for career networking
- Certificate of completion
Who Should Attend?
- Security Professionals
- Management or Directors
- Protective service practitioners interested in the concentric theory of protection
- Seasoned professionals transitioning into executive protection
- Newcomers to the field of security and protective services
- Independent business owners who are starting a career in E.P or building a client base