Sentinel Security Plus provides Close Protection Services for many celebrities, VIPs, athletes and politicians. All Sentinel Security Plus personnel who provide CP have undergone extensive training including Close Protection Level 1 Workshops.
This renowned workshop offers two intensive days of more than 16 hours of instruction, with a minimum of theory and an emphasis on practical hands–on learning and realistic exercises. Each student participates in learning sophisticated, innovative skills and techniques pertaining to personal performance on protective assignments.
- Small class size instructor to student ratio (10 students)
- Top Instructors from Federal Law Enforcement
- Two full days of hands-on exercises and classroom instructions, including realistic practical scenarios
- Opportunities for career networking
- Certificate of completion
Who Should Attend?
- Security Professionals
- Management or Directors
- Protective service practitioners interested in the concentric theory of protection
- Seasoned professionals transitioning into executive protection
- Newcomers to the field of security and protective services
- Independent business owners who are starting a career in E.P or building a client base